Back to Top
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12-15 crackers)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and lightly grease with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and graham cracker crumbs, then stir in melted butter and mix until graham crackers have the consistency of damp sand.
- Firmly press crumb mixture into the bottom of greased baking dish, making sure to evenly spread it out into the corners and edges of dish. Place pan in freezer and chill while making filling.
- In a large bowl or mixer, add cream cheese, condensed milk, and sugar and beat until smooth and combined.
- Stir in orange juice, zest and extract, and mix until just combined.
- In a separate, pre-chilled mixing bowl, add heavy cream and whip with electric mixer. Gradually add powdered sugar, and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Use a spatula to very gently fold whipped cream into orange mixture. Do not overmix! Once whipped cream is just folded in, remove crust from freezer and evenly pour filling on top.
- Return to freezer, and freeze until mixture is chilled and set, about 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer, slice with a clean, hot knife, and serve with whipped cream and orange zest.