Back to Top
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whip butter with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in the confectioners’ sugar, cornstarch, and flour.
- Beat on low for one minute, then on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Drop cookies by spoonfuls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Watch that the edges don’t brown too much. Cool on wire racks.