- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6- ounce jar whole pitted Calamata olives, drained
- 3-4 green onions, diced
- 8 ounces Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup mini sweet bell peppers, sliced (about 5)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2 broccoli crowns)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
For the Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons (just over 1/2 cup)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- https://df70baa86304a8012284d9cea0916c2e.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.htmlPrepare noodles according to instructions on the package, in salted water.
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets. Place in a colander and when noodles are done drain over top of broccoli.
- Prepare the tomatoes, olives, green onions, mushrooms, peppers, and peas. Place in a very large bowl, set aside.
- Drain the pasta (as stated above), add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to prevent sticking. Cool to room temperature.
- Place olive oil in small mixing bowl. Whisk in lemon juice until emulsified. Whisk in the garlic, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over the salad and toss well to coat evenly. Allow the flavors to combine for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve room temperature of chilled.