SUPER Easy and quick dessert recipe!! These chocolate chip cookie bars turn out fantastic every time and I can always have the ingredients on hand.! Both my kiddos and husband loved them and asked for more!
– 1 stick of butter.
– 2 eggs.
– 1 yellow cake mix.
– 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 pan.
- Now please melt the butter then whisk it with eggs until combined and when done, add in the cake mix and stir well.
- Once done, add the chocolate chips and mix all together.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, but if you have small pans , you should bake for 25 to 28 minutes.