Skip to content
- A Pillsbury pie crust.
- 3 cups of sliced peaches.
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- 1/2 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- A pinch of salt.
- Step 1- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, put the peach slices and add the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, ground cinnamon, and granulated sugar.
- Step 2- Stir and set aside, stirring to make juice periodically.
- Step 3- On a flat surface, unroll the pie crust and put a loaf pan on it and cut the crust along the bottom of the pan, reserving the remaining crust.
- Step 4- On the bottom and sides of the plate, rub the butter and put the cut-out crust on the plate. Bake until lightly browned at 350 degrees and let it cool.
- Step 5-Place the peach mixture on top of the crust in the pan and squeeze a tablespoon of butter over it.
- Step 6- To put on top, use the remaining crust, cut to make a latticed top, and sprinkle with 1 sugar and cinnamon.
- Step 7- Bake for another 30 minutes at 350 degrees, until the surface, has browned.
- Step 8- For garnish I used ice cream on top, you can be more creative, and top with something else.