Skip to content
- 1 package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- vanilla Greek yogurt
- 5 kiwis, thinly sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1-2 pounds strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1-2 cans diced pineapple, drained
- 1 pint blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F, and lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet (or line with parchment paper).
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar cookie mix and flour, then beat in butter. Mix until dough is the consistency of small pebbles, then beat in egg until smooth and incorporated.
- Transfer dough to greased/lined baking sheet and use your hands or a flat surface to press it to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Once cool, spread vanilla yogurt over the cookie crust, then arrange as desired with fresh fruit.
- Slice into wedges and enjoy!