Skip to content
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored Jell-O® mix
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 eaches fresh strawberries, halved
- Step 1 Mix strawberry-flavored gelatin mix, sugar, and boiling water together in a large bowl, stirring until gelatin and sugar have dissolved.
- Step 2 Refrigerate gelatin mixture until it begins to turn thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Gently fold frozen whipped topping into the gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Step 4 Fold the 2 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries into the whipped topping mixture.
- Step 5 Spoon filling into the graham cracker crust and decorate edge of filling with 8 strawberry halves.
- Step 6 Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.