Caramel Apple Cake: Delicious caramel apple pies and topped with an easy spiced cake to make a flip-up cake with only five ingredients!
If you are looking for simple dessert recipes for your family this fall, we have picked the best for you, try it !! This easy caramel apple cobbler dumble cake is made with just a few ingredients and makes it absolutely delicious!
Caramel apple dump cake is my favorite dessert recipe for any kind of meeting.
It’s always fun in the crowd and it’s super easy to hit it together with minimal effort on your part.
Spiced sweet, juicy apples form the base of the cake, with swirls of sweet caramel throughout.
Then we have a lovely top that is soft, buttery and with just a few delicious crunchy spots.
Serve a warm caramel apple cake with vanilla and caramel ice cream added on top and wait for everyone to start begging you to share the recipe!
* Ingredients :
° Caramel chunks: 11 oz / 310 g
° Apple Pie Filling: 2 21oz packages
° Yellow cake mix: one box
° Melted butter: 1 ° C.
* Directions :
- Set the temperature of your oven to 350 degrees and use a nonstick spray to grease a 9.13 ”baking dish.
- You will want to spread both boxes of apple pie filling on the bottom of the prepared plate.
- You can then spread about half of a bag of caramel pieces uniformly over the pie filling.
- Please distribute the cake dry mixture uniformly on top.
- Now, pour the melted butter evenly over the cake batter.
- Once done, bake on the middle rack, exposed until it turns a light golden brown into a buttercream mixture, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- The last thing is to serve the cobbler with warm vanilla ice cream. Always remember to let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends