1-2 frozen boneless turkey breast
1 packet of onion soup mix
4 cups of water
***i can get both from Aldi
- Throw turkeys in crockpot (frozen).
- Add onion soup mix and water
- Cook for 6 hours low to make it tender and juicy (can be also done on high for 3 hours or in the #instantpot based on weight – between 50-65 minutes)
- Take turkey out and slice.
- Strain the onion soup mix. I hate all that stuff floating in it.
- Put turkey slices back in for 30 minutes (if using crockpot).
The onion soup mix for a great juice on the turkey or on mashed potatoes (or even as a substitute for milk in your mashed potatoes).