– 1/2 Lb fresh white cooked crabmeat, diced.
– 2 boxes of cream cheese.
– 3 chopped green onions.
– 10 egg roll wrappers.
– 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
– 1 tsp garlic powder.
– 1 tsp onion powder.
– 2 cups vegetable oil for frying.
1. Using a food processor, pulse for 2 minutes cream cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder.
2. Fold in the crab meat until combined, set aside.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface with a corner pointing towards you.
4. Place about 2 to 3 tablespoons in the center of each wrapper, and bring the corner of the wrapper that is pointing towards you up and over the filling, fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly.
5- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the rolls for 1 minute ( each side ) until lightly browned, place on paper towels to drain.
Serve warm & Enjoy !!!