- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1 Box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Box instant chocolate pudding
- ⅔ C. Oil
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 C. Sour cream
- 6 oz. Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients with the exception of the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased bundt pan and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the batter pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool, flip over onto a plate, and serve.