- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis, plus more for the top (Contains no artificial flavors and colors. Colors added from natural sources)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Slowly beat in powdered sugar until incorporated. Fold in whipped topping and Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis, trying not to deflate the whipped topping too much.
- Top with more Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis before serving. Serve with fruit, cookies, or crackers.