- What you will need
° 2 fried chicken (about 2 to 3 pounds per slice, chopped into pieces of vegetables)
° 2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
° 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup of milk
° Vegetables shortened for frying, canola or peanut oil
° 1 tablespoon of bacon broth
- How to do it
- In a heavy brown paper bag or large food storage bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Shake well. Pour the milk into a large bowl.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of shortcut or canola oil in a heavy frying pan over heat Add beef broth. When a drop of water drips when you hit the hot oil, dip a few pieces of chicken in the milk then put them in the bag and shake it evenly. The fat should score around 340 f if you are using a thermometer.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the fat, being careful not to overcrowd. Fry chicken until chicken is golden brown and crisp, about 15 to 20 minutes, turning once on the side and Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and fry until golden brown, for 15 minutes. Turn once.
- Drag the chicken onto brown paper or paper towels, add a little fat or bacon if necessary, or adjust or regulate the temperature as in the first batch.
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate for serving.