The 3 ingredients are:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 can pie filling (any flavor)
- I chose a yellow cake mix and peach pie filling, but you can actually choose, for example, yellow cake mix and cherry pie filling and the cake will come out pink! Check it out:
- You can also choose blueberry pie filling and the cake comes out blue or chocolate cake mix and the cake comes out, well, chocolate.
- The recipe claims that the cake comes out so moist and so delicious that you don’t even need to frost it.
- So, then, the recipe says you put the three ingredients into a bowl, mix them well, and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. The whole thing from prep to clean-up took me 10 minutes. Pretty awesome if the cake comes out well.