Just 3 Minutes and 3 ingredients to rich, creamy fudge that will melt in your mouth!
There are times you just crave chocolate. Chocolate Fudge. You want it now. Not in a few hours. And it’s summer. It’s hot. I really don’t want to spend any more time in the kitchen than I have to.
Now that doesn’t mean you can’t make this fudge any time of the year. It would make a great gift for family and friends during the holidays. Or a last minute (literally) addition to a party spread or potluck.
This is all you need. Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk) Chocolate chips and some vanilla extract. You could also change out the vanilla for another extract to create unique flavor combinations. Think mint, almond or orange.
Reader Favorites from Chocolate Chocolate and More
Use a large microwave safe bowl. I love using my Large Batter Bowl because of the handle. And I have to mention my pretty Gir Spatula. I have it in several colors. And sizes. I use them for everything.
Anyway, place your chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in your bowl. Heat for 1 minute on high in the microwave. Then stir.
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
Recipe Source : Chocolate And More