- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 pounds broccoli florets, or to taste
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- cooked rice
- sesame seeds & green onions for garnish
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Put beef strips into a slow cooker crock. Pour sauce mixture over the beef.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours (or on High for 4 hours).
- Combine 2-3 tablespoons water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir into the slow cooker.
- Add broccoli and red pepper. Cook on high 20-30 minutes just until thickened.
- Serve over rice.