3 C cooked white rice
1lb Shrimp peeled & deveined
3 C Grilled pre-cooked chicken
2 T Oil (Sesame, Peanut or Olive)
1/2 C green onions chopped
4 T Soy Sauce
1 pkg diced carrots & peas
1 C bean sprouts
1 tsp Salt
3 Large eggs scrambled
- Heat 1T oil over high heat on wok or cast iron pan. Sprinkle salt over shrimp. Toss to season well. Add shrimp to pan and cook until almost done. About 1 minute on each side or until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Leaving some oil in pan.
- Add eggs to pan and cook until slightly firm. Do not cook all the way through. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes then place them on shrimp. Wipe pot clean.
- Add remaining oil and once hot add green onions, carrots, peas & bean sprouts. Cook for 1 minute then add rice. On highest heat… mix all ingredients together until pan sizzles and rice begins frying.
- Add soy sauce and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, chicken & eggs. Stir until well coated and heated through.