Ingredients for the Crust
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Ingredients for the Filling
1 recipe Seedless Raspberry Cake Filling (if you do not want the raspberry flavor too strong, use some water in your 3/4 cup raspberry juice)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions for the Crust
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crust in a bowl. The dough will be crumbly, but make sure all of the butter is incorporated.
3. Reserve about 3/4 cup of the crust and press the remaining into the bottom of your 8×8 prepared baking pan.
Directions for the Filling and Assembly
1. Mix together the sour cream, sugar, flour, egg, and vanilla. pour over the crust in the pan.
2. Spoon your Seedless Raspberry Cake Filling over the sour cream and gently swirl the sour cream filling with a knife.
3. Sprinkle your reserved 3/4 cup crust over the top and bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Recipe slightly adapted from The Recipe Critic