I have been making this recipe for more than 20 years and it is delicious and easy and a great recipe to serve to company. Just add a vegetable and some bread and you have a wonderful meal.
6 largepork chops
1 largecan cream of mushroom soup
- Peel potatoes and cut into round slices. Layer bottom of large casserole dish with potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat pork chops with flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown pork chops on each side.
- Arrange pork chops on top of potatoes.
- Heat soup with water and pour over pork chops and potatoes. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.