1 Family Size (9×13) pan of brownies, prepared
5 1/3 Cups shredded coconut
14oz Can sweetened condensed milk
1 ½ Cups powdered sugar
1 Can of chocolate frosting
1. Prepare brownies and let cool completely.
2. In the bowl of your mixer combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Spread coconut mixture over brownies.
4. Place can of frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds (please be sure to remove foil liner and lid) until pourable.
5. Pour frosting over the coconut mixture. Let cool and set up.