We had this Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken for dinner, and LOVED LOVED it! Very easy and very tasty. We had it with rice and asparagus. Even better, it’s only 6 Weight Watchers points!
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- hot chili sauce (optional)
- Add chicken to crock pot along with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot sauce.
- Set crock pot to low and cover.
- Stir once 2 hours into cooking and then cook addition 2 hours.
- Remove garlic cloves.