Back to Top
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- 8 oz. Spaghetti noodles cooked
- ⅔ C. Chopped celery
- 1 C. Chopped onions
- 1 C. Chopped bell pepper
- 1 C. Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti noodles, celery, onions and peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the broth, cream of chicken soups and salt and pepper to taste in a separate bowl.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Layer the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.