- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened, can use light
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping can use light
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the marshmallow cream and beat to combine.
- Add the whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spread the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the cheesecake mixture and serve with graham crackers and vanilla wafers. Dip can be made up to 1 day in advance.