This classic peach cobbler is out of the world!! We loved it. It couldn’t have been any easier to make and very short time from start to finish. Can’t wait to try this recipe again.
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 3 cups of fresh sliced or frozen peaches
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 4 oz of butter
– 1 tablespoons of cinnamon
– 1 tablespoons of vanilla
– 2 cups peach ( if not available, you can use pineapple juice )
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. In a boiler, combine all ingredients except cornstarch and then bring to a boil.
2. Add cornstarch ( slurry)
3. To pot and cook until thicken
4. Now make sure to pour into baking dish with raw bottom pie dough
5. Once done, add top crust and brush with melted butter and cinnamon sugar
6. Cook in 350 degree oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.