- 24meaty chicken wings and drummettes
- 3/4 ctexas pete’s wing sauce (or your favorite)
- 1- 4oz. can(s)chopped green chiles
- 2 Tbsphoney
- 2 Tbspbrown sugar
- 5 dash(es)tabasco
How to Make Wings Worth the Wait!
- Dry wings thoroughly and salt and pepper them. Fry wings 9 minutes in peanut oil. I use a Fry Daddy and fry in three batches. Drain on paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl combine wing sauce, chiles, honey, brown sugar and tabasco. Place all wings into the bowl and coat well.
- Let wings rest while pre-heating oven to 350 degrees. Pour wings with sauce onto a sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes.source:allrecipes.com