Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream , regular or light
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup gruyere cheese (or you can use 4 cups cheddar cheese)
- Boil macaroni noodles according to directions to make them very al dente. (I cook them for at least 1 minute less than directed on the bag. Mine boiled for 5 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 3 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Serve hot.