Back to Top
A deliciously sweet way to start the day! This parfait is layered with strawberry cheesecake yogurt layers, granola, and fresh strawberries!
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- Optional: nuts, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Stir together the cream cheese, yogurt, and sweetener until well-combined.
- Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of granola into the bottom of a ramekin or jar, followed by a few spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture, and then sliced strawberries. Repeat these layers with the remaining ingredients. Serve.