- 1 – 1 1/2 lb Stew Meat cut into bite size pieces
- 24 oz thawed Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 4 cup diced Red Potatoes
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 15 oz Diced Tomatoes undrained
- 15 oz Great Northern Beans drained
- 32 oz Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Season cubed beef with seasoned salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Brown beef in skillet on all sides.
- Transfer beef to slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cover.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Test doneness by checking potato to see if it is soft and beef to make sure it is not tough.
- Remove bay leaves and serve.