- In a small bowl, mix sea salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powders. Adjust seasoning as necessary, then season ribs with the mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the outside of ribs.
- Place a layer of roughly chopped onions at the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In separate bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, honey and mustard.
- Add ribs a little at a time to the bowl and make sure they are well coated in the sauce.
- Place ribs in the slow cooker on top of the bed of onions.
- Pour beer over the top once the sauced ribs are in the slow cooker, so that the sauce mixture cascades to the onions at the bottom.
- Carefully stir the ribs to combine ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- When done cooking, switch the slow cooker to warm setting.
- Before serving, skim excess fat from the sauce (you may need to remove the ribs to do this).
- When ready to eat, simply serve ribs directly from the slow cooker or transfer to a platter.
Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.