Back to Top
Root Beer Baked Beans are so easy to make and full of great flavor. You will find these beans loaded with bacon, onion, brown sugar barbecue sauce, garlic, tomato paste, and root beer. Make them for your next summer barbecue.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE ROOT BEER BAKED BEANS:
- Great Northern beans
- Tomato Paste
- Brown Sugar Barbeque Sauce
- Root Beer
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cut bacon into 1″ pieces.
- Cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
- Remove bacon from skillet to paper towels.
- Cook onion over medium low heat until softened and transparent.
- In a bowl, combine Root Beer, tomato paste, garlic and barbeque sauce.
- Whisk until blended.
- Put drained beans in a baking dish.
- Add bacon, onions and sauce. Stir to combine.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until sauce is bubbling and hot.