- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside and place your Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies and mix
- Now mix in your chocolate chips
- After a couple minutes, mix in your crushed Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to avoid them fully melting
- Spoon your treats out with a ice cream scoop and onto your lined baking pan, let cool, then using your hand or a spatula, slightly flatten them. (So they look more like a thick cookie instead of a ball)
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.