Pineapple just seems to scream summer! OK I know it’s available year round, but it’s tropical origins put it squarely in the summer category–at least for me.
Another reason this is a perfect dessert for summer is that it’s totally no bake!I
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping
- 1 large can (14-16 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup shredded coconut for topping.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Press into a 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Filling: In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until very smooth.
- Beat in the tub of whipped topping. Then fold in the drained pineapple.
- Spread filling on top of crust. Top with pineapple chunks and sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill very well—at least 4 hours, preferably overnight
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”