Philly Cheese Steak Dip is the perfect hot appetizer twist to the classic Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Easy, hot and delicious, Philly Cheese Steak Dip will be the favorite cheesy dip to serve up at your next social gathering!
Keyword: philly cheese steak dip
Calories: 123.4 kcal
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1/2 green pepper ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 16 ounces White American cheese shredded, divided
- Tortilla chips, bagel chips, etc for serving
PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE “ BUTTON (>)” FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.