Skip to content
- 1 (11 oz) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (5 oz) can crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt together the butterscotch chips and peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts (if using), stirring quickly to coat.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto the wax paper. Let cool until set. Enjoy!