- 1 (17 oz.) bag Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
- 1 (16 oz.) package refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 (16 oz.) block cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles, finely chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk
- vegetable oil
- Using a deep fryer or a large Dutch oven, heat oil to 360º F. (If using Dutch oven, heat 2-3 inches of oil.)
- Open biscuits and cut each one in half. Then flatten out with a rolling pin and place one cheese cube on each flattened biscuit.
- Top cheese cube with diced jalapeños, then gently seal biscuit dough around the cheese, making sure to press all the edges together firmly.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Once sealed, dip each cheese bomb completely in buttermilk. Shake off excess, then roll biscuits in crushed Doritos.
- Repeat with remaining cheese bombs.
- Working in small batches, lower cheese bombs in hot oil and cook for about 1 minute, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then serve hot.