- 1 lb rotini noodles (or penne, bow tie, etc) cooked
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Season chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and sauté until cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the same skillet and sauté carrots, corn, and broccoli until corn and broccoli are heated through. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over low heat. Add evaporated milk, garlic powder, and salt and stir. Bring to a simmer then stir in 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Pour cooked noodles into the pot and toss until noodles are evenly coated.
- Add sautéed vegetables and chicken to the pot and stir until well-mixed. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Spoonful Of Flavor.