- 2 cups Lemon Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) lemon pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- To make the crust: Combine lemon oreo cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a mixing bowl and combine together. Pour into the prepared baking dish and press evenly into the pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- To make the filling: Pour heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand-mixer, or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form and it’s thick.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour it onto your graham cracker crust and gently spread out evenly over the crust.
- Top the cheesecake layer with the can of lemon pie filling. Spread out evenly.
- Cover with saran wrap and let refrigerate for 6 hours or for best results refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream and cookie crumbs if wanted.