- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- One 2 1/2-pound beef flank steak, cut across the grain into twenty 1/4-inch-thick slices
PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE “ BUTTON (>)” FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.
- In a large, shallow dish, whisk together the soy sauce with the sugar, white wine, chopped garlic, toasted sesame oil and crushed red pepper until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the sliced flank steak and coat thoroughly in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Light a grill or heat a griddle. Cook the steak over high heat until the slices are richly browned and medium-rare, about 30 seconds per side.