This Instant Pot Jambalaya brings the New Orleans classic dish to your table in no time! Packed with flavor, this is one meal that will have you going back for seconds!
- 14 oz andouille sausage, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE “ BUTTON (>)” FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.