- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon butter MELTED
- 1 clove garlic CRUSHED
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE!
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves OPTIONAL
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Roll out the pizza crust onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Mix together the melted butter and crushed garlic, then brush it evenly over the entire pizza crust.
Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses evenly onto the pizza crust. Then sprinkle the dried oregano evenly on top.
Before you bake, cut the cheese covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza slicer or large knife.
Bake for about 12 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly and slightly golden.
Remove from the oven and cut the breadsticks again before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends