- Rinse quinoa well in mesh strainer; add to 1-quart saucepan with water and a dash of salt. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to simmer. Cover; cook about 20 minutes or until all of the water is absorbed. Remove from heat; let stand about 5 minutes before fluffing with fork.
- In large bowl, toss Salad ingredients.
- In small bowl, mix Garlic-Yogurt Sauce ingredients.
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thinner. Season breasts with salt and seasonings. Pour olive oil in skillet; add chicken. Cook about 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet to cutting board; let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Assemble in 4 bowls with quinoa on bottom; top with chicken, salad and a dollop of the sauce. Top with cheese, and serve. breasts.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.