Pancakes are awesome any time of year, but these gingerbread pancakes are particularly good served during cold weather months. The batter is a snap to make and leftover pancakes can be frozen for a quick treat another day. Simply pop them in the toaster to reheat.
- 1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Fine Salt
- ½ teaspoons Ground Dried Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cups Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- Pure Maple Syrup And Cinnamon Sugar, To Serve (optional)
PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE “ BUTTON (>)” FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends