Skip to content
- 2 cups fruit loops cereal, crushed, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200ºF and place a baking sheet inside (you will use this to keep waffles warm until all batter is cooked).
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer instructions, and lightly grease with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk and butter, then gently add dry ingredients until just combined (do not overmix!). Fold in cereal crumbs.
- Pour 1 cup batter on griddle, close, and cook until golden, 4-5 minutes.
- When waffle is done, place on cookie sheet in oven to keep warm. Continue with remaining batter.
- For the glaze, whisk together milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add more milk if too thick, or more powdered sugar if too thin.
- Serve waffles warm with glaze, and enjoy!