- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can 450 ml cherry pie filling
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the graham crumbs and butter. Mix until combined. Pour into baking dish, and press down to form the crust.
- In a mixer using the paddle attachment combine the cream cheese and the sugar. Mix until it becomes light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix the heavy cream on low at first, then increase speed to high. Mix until the heavy cream becomes whipped cream. It should for peaks.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until combined. Scoop into the baking dish and smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling out evenly over the top. Smooth out carefully.
- Pop the dish in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve with a big old cherry cheesecake loving smile!