Skip to content
- 3 cups green peas, cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cucumbers, sliced for serving
- 8 pieces celery, cut for serving
- Combine cooked peas, mint, garlic and lemon zest in a food processor and pulse until combined. Drizzle in olive oil, tahini and lemon juice, and pulse until smooth.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Serve with cucumber sticks and celery. Enjoy!