This Crockpot Italian Chicken and Peppers is a healthy and delicious dinner that’s super easy and customizable. It’s gluten free, low calorie and has a Paleo option too. A weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 12 ounces chicken breast or 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
PLEASE CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE “ BUTTON (>)” FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.