Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles (about 12 slices)
- 1-2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dill (optional)
- Preheat oil to 360-370 degrees.
- Combine all batter ingredients and stir until smooth, let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Dab pickle slices on paper towels to dry them. Place about ½ cup of Panko bread crumbs in a bowl (add more as needed). (If they get wet, they don’t stick so it’s best to work in small batches.)
- Dip each pickle slice in the wet batter and then gently toss in the bread crumbs, let sit for a minute or so, this will allow the crumbs to stick better.
- Fry in small batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip.