Back to Top
- 2 pounds sirloin, sliced and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages egg noodles, cooked as directed
- Heat a dutch oven over high heat.
- Add the sirloin tips, and onion to the dutch oven and cook until beef is browned.
- In a medium sized bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, red wine, and beef with onion soup.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the soup mixture into the dutch oven, and stir to combine with the sirloin tips.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, reduce heat to low.
- Place the cover on the dutch oven and cook on low until the beef tips are tender, about 4 hours.
- Cook egg noodles as directed on the bag.
- Add the egg noodles to the beef tip mixture and toss to combine.