Calories 212 kcal
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups corn fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 1/3 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing (optional)
Whisk together 2 tablespoons of oil, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cooking corn in a skillet with remaining oil until tender.
- Pour corn into a large bowl, cool slightly and add tomatoes, cucumber, and basil. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, drizzle with dressing, feta cheese and Italian dressing (if desired). ENJOY!