Using this recipe, you will make the fudgiest and chocolatey cake that you’ll taste in your whole life, it’s super-rich and thick, but not too sweet.
Caramel, chocolate, and toasted pecans are made to be together, the combination of these three ingredients is ABSOLUTELY MIRACULOUS!!
To make it you will need:
– 1 container ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting.
– 1 can ready-to-spread chocolate fudge frosting.
– 1 jar dulce de leche ice cream topping.
– 2 PKGs turtle candies.
– 1 PKG devil’s food cake mix.
– 1 PKG chocolate instant pudding mix.
– 1 PKG semisweet chocolate morsels.
– 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
– 1 cup and half whole milk.
– 1 cup chopped pecans.
– 1/2 cup canned dulce de leche.
– 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa.
– 1/4 cup toasted pecan halves.
– 3 large eggs.
– 2 tsp vanilla extract.
– 1 tsp instant coffee granules.
– STEP 1- Preheat the oven to 350℉. And spray two round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
– STEP 2- Beat on low the cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla extract, and instant coffee using an electric mixer for 3 to 4 minutes.
– STEP 3- Then add pecans and chocolate morsels, mix until well combined.
– STEP 4- Pour the batter into prepared pan, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When it’s done let the pan cool on wire racks for at least 10 minutes. Remove the cakes and refrigerate for 1 hour.
– STEP 5- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese frosting and canned dulce de leche.
– STEP 6- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the first layer of cake and sprinkle with diced turtle candies.
– STEP 7- Place the second layer and spread chocolate fudge frosting on top and sides of the cake.
– STEP 8- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
– STEP 9- SERVING: Drizzle dulce de leche ice cream topping over top of the cake and garnish with pecan halves and the remaining turtle candies.